Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My New Friend

Well, boys and girls, my elliptical trainer really is turning into my new BFF.     My dreaded morning trip to the scale revealed another pound of weight loss.   Perhaps my plateau-busting loss was not a fluke or a tease, but a truly heartfelt offering from my friend, the elliptical trainer.  So today’s lunch time workout was approached with a new vigor, and, dare I say it, eagerness?  I am hoping to see another tiny, incremental negative number in the morning.  Somehow, this small weight loss has spurred me on to new heights with my calorie counting.  I am actually hitting negative numbers on my calorie intake thanks to my elliptical workouts.  My beautiful niece Amanda, who is visiting me this week, told me how she lost fourteen pound in two months just by working out on the elliptical.  And I remember how my drop-dead gorgeous daughter Caitlin totally transformed her body with her elliptical workouts last year.  Dare I hope for such results?  Yes!  Whole-heartedly!  So it’s another dinner of fish and veggies, another day of negative calorie intake and a dream of getting a waistline again.  My new friend and I have another date tomorrow on my lunch break.  I’m buying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment